Become a Realvision Photographer
We provide the training and equipment. You set your own hours. Join Realvision in a growing list of world-class cities to capture and unleash the true marketing power of every real estate listing. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then we'd love to meet you.
Set your own hours with full time or part time availability.
Full equipment and paid training will be provided to successful candidates.
Compensation is per assignment and increases with assignment size. All mileage driven is compensated.
You will be responsible for:
- Attending appointments to capture properties.
- Uploading footage on the same day before a deadline.
No site measurements, post-production or editing is required. All production, scheduling, customer support, sales and marketing is handled centrally by the Realvision team.
Qualified candidates must:
- Have professional demeanor, courteous customer interaction and prompt adherence to appointments.
- Have attention to detail, ability to follow technical instructions and be comfortable working behind a camera.
- Have their own reliable vehicle transportation and be willing to drive up to 30 miles. Every mile driven will be paid.
- Have a computer and high-speed internet connection, and be comfortable with file management.
- Be able to use Google Calendar for scheduling.
- Prior photography, film/videography or 3D capture experience would be helpful, but is not required.