St. Clair/Silverthorn Library
Closest major intersection: Keele & St. Clair Ave West. Located on the north side of St. Clair Ave West.
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 12:30pm to 8:30pm
- Wednesday: 10:00am to 6:00pm
- Thursday: 12:30pm to 8:30pm
- Friday: 10:00am to 6:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am to 5:00pm
- TTC bus #168 Symington from Dundas West subway to Old Weston Road & St. Clair Ave West, walk 2 blocks east to the library.
- TTC streetcar #512 from St. Clair Ave West subway to Silverthorn Ave, walk west on the north side of St. Clair Ave West to the library.
- Metered Green P parking on St. Clair Ave West.
- Free parking on residential side streets.
- 24 hour book drop
- Pedometer lending
- Seating for 15
- 357 sq. ft. meeting room: seats 35 lecture style, equipped with tables, chairs, projection screen. Call (416) 397-5969 to book.
- Computers with screen magnification software (Zoomtext)
- 5 x Internet/Microsoft Office workstations
- Wireless (WiFi)
- Adult Literacy Materials (e.g. ESL)
- Audiobooks on CD
- DVD movies
360° Virtual Tour Photography:
Jeremy Phan - www.asecondglance.ca