Join our team.
Headquartered in Toronto and operating in a growing list of world-class cities, we're a group of passionate innovators looking to unleash the true marketing power of every real estate listing. If you find this exciting too, then we'd love to meet you.Back to all positions
Contract Chicago, Washington DC, Los Angeles, or Toronto
We're currently looking for a contract-based independent photographer to help capture our 3D footage in each of the markets listed above.
💡 If you are interested in:
- Photography, real estate, and technology
- Visiting beautiful homes
- Creating cutting-edge visual experiences
- Networking in the real estate industry
- Setting your own hours and availability
- Earning up to $76 per hour
...then this is the job for you!
💻 You'd be responsible for:
- Attending appointments to capture properties
- Uploading footage same day before a deadline
No site measurements, post-production, or editing is required. All production, scheduling, customer support, sales, and marketing is handled centrally by the Realvision team.
🚗 Qualified candidates must:
- Have professional demeanor, courteous customer interaction and prompt adherence to appointments
- Have attention to detail, ability to follow technical instructions and be comfortable working behind a camera
- Have reliable vehicle transportation and be willing to travel locally (at least 30 miles)
- Have a computer and high-speed internet connection, and be comfortable with file management
- Be able to use Google Calendar for scheduling
📷 Equipment and training:
Selected candidates will be provided with equipment and training. Multiple test shoots will be done prior to being approved to shoot for Realvision.
📝 Application process:
- Tell us a bit about yourself using the application form on this page.
- If there's a potential fit, we will follow up with additional questions.
- Selected candidates will be provided with our technical documentation to review and a follow-up phone call will be done to test your understanding of our process.
Looking forward to meeting you!
P.S. It almost goes without saying that we're an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diverse perspectives as one of our greatest strengths and insist on breaking down the barriers that keep anyone from shining their brightest.