650 2nd Street is an historic reinforced concrete structure originally built in 1926 as the B.F. Goodrich tire warehouse. After prohibition, it was purchased by Seagram’s Distillery and used as their distribution warehouse and corporate office. In 1959 the George Lithograph Company purchased the building as their corporate headquarters and printing plant, remaining so until they relocated their offices in 1995.
650 2nd St is one of the iconic loft developments in the South Beach neighborhood located just steps away from AT&T Ballpark, MUNI/CalTrain, South Beach Harbor and the Embarcadero Waterfront. Surrounded by dining establishments and cultural attractions, 650 2nd St offers exceptional loft living. This boutique 6-story live/work conversion property retains aspects of the circa 1920’s lobby and offers secure garage parking and a spacious common-area roof deck perfect for pre-game BBQ’s and front row seats for fireworks nights.
· 1 large open plan bedroom
· 1 large remodeled full bathroom with tile floors, twin sinks and custom shower
· 1 half bathroom
· Hardwood floors
· Side-by-side washer/dryer in large storage room
· Open plan entertainers kitchen with Kitchen-Aid microwave and french door refrigerator, Bosch dishwasher, granite counters
· Breakfast bar with cabinet space below
· Wall of windows with southwest exposure for afternoon light
· Live/Work loft designation
· Chic industrial exposed concrete columns
· Common area panoramic view roof deck with gas barbeque & seating
· One deeded parking space (P-13) in secure garage
· 1,798 sq ft per tax records
· HOA dues of 608.58 per month